- Partner with your local EDC - EDCs across the country are running local promotions aimed at helping small businesses prepare for SBS. Call your local rep and find out if you can be a part of their event or campaign.
- Cidewalk - In a matter of minutes, you can start promoting your business to hundreds of local customers. People will start seeing your business on the 1000+ most popular smartphone apps. Even better, our new 'Go Local' ads highlight your hometown and serve as a reminder that people should support you over corporate chains. Click here to get started.
- Social Media Ads - Although they can be expensive and time consuming (anyone who has played around with FB's grid tool knows what I'm talking about), social media ads do start running quickly and get your name out there. Depending on the platform, you can create targeted ads with varying calls to action.
- Double Up Your Efforts - Do you already have a series of FB posts? Double them up with Tweets. Already have a Youtube video? Post it to Vimeo too. Great pictures on your Instagram? Post them to Pinterest as well. It may take a little bit to set up a new account, but any additional exposure can serve as a boost.
- Create Specific Landing Pages - Having different pages for different audiences allows you to better speak to their needs. Most of the time this only requires a few word / sentence and image tweaks.
And don't forget to take pictures / video on Saturday. These will come in handy for any post-marketing you do in email, on social media, or other mediums.
Cidewalk CTA Blog
Cidewalk Blog - Marketing Advice That Works
Reach New Customers
Instant. Local. Mobile. Ads