However, Cidewalk allows you to get your name out there. You can reach hundreds of people every day. To help you out, we've together our top 5 tips for real estate agents who want to use Cidewalk:
5. Personal vs. Agency – Decide if it is better to promote yourself or your agency. There are benefits and drawbacks to each. Whichever one you decide, put that in the ‘Business Name’ section.
4. General vs. Specific – Similar to Personal vs. Agency, decide if you want to promote generally or a specific house. Maybe you’ve had a house on the market for a while and want to give it extra attention or maybe you’re in competition for one you know will sell quickly. Or perhaps you want people to know all types of real estate you handle.
3. Use Your Picture –Use your professional picture as your “logo”. This will help people identify you and will make your ads warmer and more personable.
2. Email Current Listings – When you responding to a new connection, make sure you email them all of your current listings. Homebuyers can then suggest a few that pique their potential interest.
1. Take Different Angles – Run one that promotes your services; run another that promotes how you helped a happy couple; run one that speaks to your experience. Getting creative will keep your ad fresh and will make you stand out from the crowd.
Cidewalk CTA Blog
Cidewalk Blog - Marketing Advice That Works
Reach New Customers
Instant. Local. Mobile. Ads