WE BELIEVE ALL BUSINESSES, NO MATTER THE SIZE, SHOULD HAVE THE SAME ABILITY TO REACH CUSTOMERS AS POWERFUL FORTUNE 500 COMPANIES
That was the mission when we first began in and remains our mission today. We know that you have a great passion for your business and want to tell everybody you can about it. Cidewalk helps businesses promote and grow their business by targeting and reaching local customers through cost-effective mobile advertising.
Behind the Scenes
Cidewalk mobile marketing service is lead by a team of industry experts with our 15 years of experience managing online digital marketing and advertising services.
Cidewalk grew as an off shoot of Chitika Inc. which handled advertising inventory on behalf of Fortune 500 companies since 2003. The team at Cidewalk is able to capitalize on their industry relationships and back-end engineering in order bring this impressive technology stack to empower small business owners throughout the US and Canada.
Why use Cidewalk
How Cidewalk works
What you get with Cidewalk
HEADQUARTERS - MA
In the Press
Because of our ability to help local businesses in a variety of ways, Cidewalk has been featured on numerous media sites
- Digital Journal (PR): Cidewalk Funds 10 Million Ad Views to 10,000 Businesses
- Hosting Advice - Cidewalk Helps Business Owners Monetize Websites & Retailers Market Brands to Local Audiences
- Street Fight - 6 Ways SMBs Can Use Mobile to Reach Targeted Audiences
- Street Fight - Case Study: For Lead Generation, Cleaning Firm Prefers Emails to Website Clicks
- Worcester Business Journal - "Southborough firm links up with Constant Contact for small business clients"
- Ad Exchanger - "Cidewalk Hooks Up With Yahoo Small Business To Reach More Mom And Pops"
- MetroWest495 Biz - "MetroWest495 Biz: 10 to Watch in 2015"
- Boston Business Journal - "Ten of the fastest-growing tech companies based on social media and Web presence"
- MobileMarketingWatch - "Could Main Street Go Mobile? One Company Says It’s Not Just for the Big Boys Now"
- MarketingLand - "Marketing Stats Toolbox: Mobile Activity By City To Keep You Ahead"
- Worcester Business Journal - "Chitika to spin off mobile segment"