Maybe it’s the content itself. Maybe your strategy isn’t quite right. Maybe you don’t have all the time you need to write every week. Whatever it is, Neil Patel answers a bunch of your questions in his latest Quicksprout blog post on corporate blogging.
Some of our favorite, and most helpful, questions include:
- What’s the easiest way to promote our corporate blog posts?
- Should we talk about competitors on our blog?
- What happens if a negative comment is left on the blog?
- How can I hook my readers?
- Are there any specific tips we should follow when creating headlines?