5. Gain Brand Recognition – Include your logo in your ad. This will help your site gain brand recognition (and will reinforce your web address in the mind of consumers – assuming that your logo includes your website).
4. Align Ads With Updates – Do you already know when you are going to update your site? Maybe with new products? Or new posts? Align these updates with your Cidewalk ad schedule so you always are promoting your new stuff.
3. Extra Insights – You probably are already analyzing stats via Google Analytics and/or some other tools. Cidewalk provides you with additional stats that can give you insights into best promotional language and cities you appeal to most - among various others.
2. Promote Benefits Offered – Make sure you directly tell your customers why they should visit you – sometimes the website name is not enough. Speak to direct audiences or tell them exactly what to expect when they visit.
1. Don’t Forget – It seems simple, but make sure you put your web address in your description section. You can’t build your brand without it!
Cidewalk CTA Blog
Cidewalk Blog - Marketing Advice That Works
Reach New Customers
Instant. Local. Mobile. Ads