Cidewalk is a great way to build awareness of your company. Here are expert 5 tips you can use to make sure people like me know about your salon:
5. Fill Your Schedule – Do you have problems filling Tuesday afternoon? Thursday morning? Have your Description section call out availability you know you’ll have; this way your audience will be aware of your schedule and can start planning. Or refresh your message on those days to make sure customers are seeing new ads at those times.
4. Upsell Products & Special Services – Talk about additional services or products that you offer. Sometimes these can be difference between a customer remembering your name or not.
3. Get People to Travel – A good salon is difficult to find. People will travel extraordinary distance to ensure they have a good stylist that knows that exact perfect style. Use Cidewalk to promote in neighboring or distant towns. Customers there may not be aware you exist.
2. Special Event Styling – Do you specialize in wedding hair? Does your client base grow around prom / homecoming time? Talk about your experience and expertise in creating the perfect look for these events. You can also schedule your promotions out in advance to make sure you have ads that complement the time of the year.
1. Show off Clients – Ask 3 of your best clients for testimonials about the quality of your work. Make sure they talk about not only how they looked, but also how they felt after their appointment. Use these testimonials in your Description section. Or even better, link to a gallery you have of your clients. The more you can show off your work, the better!
Cidewalk CTA Blog
Cidewalk Blog - Marketing Advice That Works
Reach New Customers
Instant. Local. Mobile. Ads