A large part is peoples’ willingness to put off visits to their healthcare provider for as long as possible. Cidewalk is a great way for you to get your message out to the masses and help build healthier patients. Here are some specific ways you can use Cidewalk to accomplish your mission:
5. Reach Out With Community Health Tips – Want to educate the public with health tips? Refresh your message frequently with a new tip. This will help improve your outreach efforts as hundreds of people will receive your message every day.
4. Speak Multiple Languages – Appeal to a more diverse audience (and conform to regulations) by promoting your facility in multiple languages. Both the $49.99 account and the $99.99 account allow you to promote multiple messages to the same town.
3. Talk About Specialties – Use the ‘Description’ section of your ad to talk about your specialties or unique services. Not only can this include medical specialties (such as cardiac, home care, or pediatrics) but also could include service oriented benefits (such as wait times, superior service, or convenient location).
2. Appeal to Both Care Providers And Patients – With the either of the upper echelon accounts, you can run multiple ads in the same town. Use one slot to promote to care providers and the other to speak directly to patients by filling the "Description" section with different benefits.
1. Flaunt Your Awards – Did you recently win an award? Tell everyone about your success! (You've earned it!) This will help build a positive brand image and associate your facility with success.
Cidewalk CTA Blog
Cidewalk Blog - Marketing Advice That Works
Reach New Customers
Instant. Local. Mobile. Ads