[Editor’s Note: Not everyone has lofty goals like my writer. I all want is be able to do the perfect lunge and/or get a workout in whenever I travel].
Cidewalk wants to help you get your name out there and grow your client base. Here’s our list of ways for you to stand out among the competition and build your brand:
5. Brand Your Self As A Specialist – The description section of your ad offers you the opportunity to promote your area of expertise. Consider talking about your target market (young athletes, seniors, prenatal / postnatal clients, etc.) or a technique / offer that sets you a part from everyone (weight loss, body building, rehab / physical therapy, nutrition advice, cardio, etc.).
4. Refresh Your Ad For Trial Offers – Do you have a special class coming up? Maybe one for introductory members? [Editor's Note: Maybe one for how to workout when you travel?] Refresh your ad about 4 days prior (go to Action and then Edit Promotion) to tell people about your special class. Just don’t forget to refresh it again once your class is over.
3. Promote Your Results – Client testimonials are king in the fitness industry. Use your description section to quote a customer or promote a certain goal you can help achieve. This will also help manage expectations that potential clients will have of your service.
2. Create A Business Card – You know about the free web page you get with your Cidewalk ad? Take a screenshot of it and BOOM! Instant business card that already contains your name, all of your contact information, and description of services.
1. Link To Video – Instead of a general website, link people to your instructional – whether that be Youtube, Facebook, Vimeo, or a landing page on your website. Not only does this show off your expertise, but it also starts to get people active and allows you to start converting.
Cidewalk CTA Blog
Cidewalk Blog - Marketing Advice That Works
Reach New Customers
Instant. Local. Mobile. Ads