That's where Cidewalk comes in. You can share your company with hundreds of local customers every day through mobile marketing.
To help get you started, we've put together some tips:
5. Promote Your Specialty - Do you offer something unique that makes you stand out among your competitors? Make sure you include that in your “Description” section of your ad.
4. Gather Leads - You’ll get an email for each person that is interested. Email these leads in order to nurture them and sell your service(s). You never know; one new lead could turn into a long-term loyal customer.
3. Multiple Targets - Do you offer both commercial and residential cleaning? Run multiple ads that speak to each audience. Promote the services that they would find most attractive
2. Take Advantage of Timing - Find out what days people are looking for cleaning services. Schedule a new ad each week of that day. A new ad may catch more attention and make more people act.
1. Speak to Your Audience - A wealthy neighborhood is going to be looking for different services than a middle class neighborhood.
Cidewalk CTA Blog
Cidewalk Blog - Marketing Advice That Works
Reach New Customers
Instant. Local. Mobile. Ads