Although there are many factors for this, two primary reasons are lack of fit and general lack of appeal. Americans are still spiritual; they just aren’t religious. Making sure people can find the right congregation is important - particularly if that one is yours! Cidewalk can help build awareness of your congregation, get your message out to the masses, and promote your religion. Here are some ideas for how Cidewalk can start helping you:
5. Reach Out To Neighboring Towns – Make sure neighboring towns know of your church. They can’t attend if they don’t know you exist.
4. Promote Your Message Series – Use your ‘Description’ section to talk about what message you’ll be talking about that week. In other words, tell people exactly how you’re going to “help” them. People are more likely to check out your church if they know what you are going to talk about (and if it resonates with their lives).
3. Different Ads for Outreach Events – Use multiple ads in the same town to promote your different weekly “events” (such as youth group, bible studies, etc.). In addition to promoting your full schedule, this will also let you target various demographics (as certain events will only apply to particular groups).
2. Encourage Connections – Make sure you include your phone number. You never know who may see your ad and then feel the need to call and talk to someone.
1. Get Out Short Messages – Refresh your message every day with a different spiritual message or religious text. If your ultimate purpose is to share your religious message with others, what better way than to promote to hundreds every day?
Cidewalk CTA Blog
Cidewalk Blog - Marketing Advice That Works
Reach New Customers
Instant. Local. Mobile. Ads