One thing you don't want to have to worry about is your marketing. Fortunately, there is a lot that Cidewalk can offer vendors; here are just a few of our favorites:
5. Promote Your Schedule – If you know your season schedule, go ahead and schedule your Cidewalk ads out in advance. Set it and forget it as far out in advance as you want. This will make things easier in the future.
4. Go Product Specific – Instead of promoting your logo in your ad, showcase a one of your best selling products in your ad. This will help customers recognize you at your booth. Or rotate your image each time you come out with a new product.
3. Label Design – Do you sell individually packaged items? Use your Cidewalk profile page as a Brand Label (i.e. print off your profile page on sticky labels and attach them to your packaging). This will help give you consistency across all your and allow you to save time since you won’t have to create a separate piece.
2. Promote Your Event – Expand the reach of your event by letting neighboring towns know about the event. Just make sure to also include where you are located in your ‘description’ section so they know to come visit you!
1. Create An Event Countdown – Create a countdown by refreshing your ad daily. Not only will this help people set their schedule, but it can also create buzz and excitement.
Cidewalk CTA Blog
Cidewalk Blog - Marketing Advice That Works
Reach New Customers
Instant. Local. Mobile. Ads