Fortunately, Cidewalk can help you build that recognition. Get your name out there by playing your ad on hundreds to thousands of phones every day. This will help ensure that you will be one of their first thoughts whenever a need may strike.
And for those just getting started with Cidewalk, we together a few tips to help out:
5. Build Name Recognition – Choosing where to take your car can sometimes be a simple matter of recognition (read: perceived trust). Make sure you stand out among your competition and that everyone in your area knows your name.
4. Routine Maintenance – In addition to fixing emergency issues when they occur, make sure you promote your routine services. This can help keep at the top of people’s minds and keep your foot traffic consistent.
3. Send Out Coupons – Did you know that whenever someone clicks on your ad, you’ll get an email asking for more information? Send them back a couple coupons as a way to close the deal and convert the sale.
2. Symbols for Service – Each ad you run can feature a different logo image. Upload a few quick signals that will give credence to the service you are promoting. (For example, use a tire for changes / rotations or an oil can for oil changes.)
1. Promote Where The People Are – Expand the number of towns that see your promotion. That way, people will see your ad at work, while they run errands, etc. Remember, they are more likely to remember your name that more times they see you.
Cidewalk CTA Blog
Cidewalk Blog - Marketing Advice That Works
Reach New Customers
Instant. Local. Mobile. Ads